Thursday, October 30, 2008









Favorite Autumn Bear! How Cute is She?



I have this bear posted on ebay and I think she is just the sweetest thing. I love her! She has a bid of $10.50 right now and I am hoping that she will go higher and higher. Too bad all my bears can't sell for that amount of money. I love creating these little bears, it really doesn't make a difference if I make anything or not. I just like sharing them. LOL.
Trick or treat is tonight in my neighborhood. My foster son is going as the Joker and my nieces are going as Hannah Montana and Steve Urkel. They are all such a hoot. My husband is dressing up as batman and I will post pics when I take them this evening. It's always so much fun to see who is out trick or treating.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

This one is adorable! I just love how the pumpkin glitters!

I'm excited for Halloween! Seeing all the costumes worn by the trick or treaters will be fun!!!