Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm not so good at this!

I sold these sweet little bears on ebay for our THINK PINK challenge on MLDT! Aren't they just adorable? I think so too!

OK, so I am not so good at this blogging thing. You would think as much time as I spend on the computer that I could get this. But I have no clue. Life seems to pass me by and somehow I always manage to find myself in the slow lane.



I've been working on a Thanks word book album. It's my first. I think it is turning out really well. I'll post a pic when I get it completed. I take so long on albums...everything has to be just right for me. I guess I am kind of a perfectionist when it comes to my art. I tell my sister all the time that she is anal about cleaning...well....I'm anal about my scrap booking!!! LOL.




1 comment:

Emily said...

I like your Blog Margaret! It's very festive for Fall! You will get better at it, don't worry! It's kind of addicting! lol