Saturday, January 31, 2009

Drum roll please........

and the winner is.....The Craft Addict! Congratulations on winning the tear bear. Please contact me with your name and address so I can get that mailed out to you. Thanks to everyone that left a comment. Please follow my blog....I will be giving away more blog candy in the future. If you love my tear bears, please stay tuned, I will be posting to ebay soon. My ebay id is kms4life1989, if you ever want to see what is happening with me. I also have a store front if that is too hard to remember, LOL.

Http://www.auntmargaretdesigns.com

Have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

the craft addict said...

omg... I won!!! I never win anything! I'm so excited... you have no idea. That bear is so darn cute, I just can't believe it. I won... omg... I think I'm giddy?! I'm e-mailing you :)

bigguysmama said...

Hi Margaret, this is Mimi from HD. I rarely check my old email and didn't realize you'd started blogging! I can't believe how old Steven is! Didn't he come to you when he was a baby? Cute bears that you make. Because of life I don't get to scrap anymore. I think I scrapped 3x last year. We close off the upstairs because it's too large to heat in the winter and that's where all my scrap stuff is!

Come on over and visit my blog, too. Great to see you here.

~Mimi B

Woven by Words
http://wovenbywords.blogspot.com