Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy 40th Birthday My Darling Husband


Well, tomorrow is my darling husbands 40th birthday! I can not believe that he is turning 40. Time sure does have a way of sneaking up on us, doesn't it. I can remember the very 1st birthday I spent with him, when he turned 19 in 1988. I can even tell you what I got him...a jean jacket and plaid blue and black flannel shirt. I bought those things with my baby sitting money. I can't remember any more birthdays of what gifts that I got him. LOL.


I have a nice weekend planned for him. We will be dining at Red Lobster...not sure why..that's one of my favorites...he said it sounded good to him. So, we will be meeting his twin brother and wife for dinner. Then we will go back to a room I reserved for us at the Doubletree Suites. I paid for a suite through HOTWIRE. I got a $100 room with taxes for $52 and on a Friday night. How awesome if that.


Kenneth, you are an amazing man. I'm glad that I am growing older with you...I'll always be younger! I've watched you grow from an 18 yr old boy to my 40 yr old man. I couldn't ask for a better person to grow old with. You are the reason that I breathe. You are my heart and my soul. Happy 40th birthday baby. I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: