Thursday, January 22, 2009

Valentine Tear Bears

Tear Bear peek a boo couple with flowers! How cute!
These are my LOVE peek a boo tear bears

My favorite, SWEETHEART tear bear!

I have been so busy making Valentine tear bears. I love Valentines day. My husband asked me to marry him 21 yrs ago this coming Valentine Day,2/14/2009. So it is a very special day to me to say the least. Go check out my bears on Ebay under id kms4life1989. They are so much prettier in person than any photo can take.
Just a few words about my bears...they are always made with extra thick, acid/lignin free mulberry paper. They are always penned and chalked and embellished in some way. I enjoy making these little bears.

2 comments:

Allies Creative Designs said...

Margaret,
This is the cutest little bear. All of your bears are gorgeous!

Margaret said...

Thanks Allie, that is so sweet of you!