Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Newest Creation!


I've had a creativity block for the last several weeks. Imagine that! I've always been inspired by something when it comes to making my tear bears. But creativity has not flowed and I've been bummed about it ......until now. I got in my little head that I wanted to do some spring bears. One of my design team members over at the Making Lemonade Design Team on ebay said I should consider doing something for spring...so I took her advice.


My mind started rolling and I produced two of the cutest little bears. They scream "SPRING". I'm posting them here for you to take a look at. They are also on ebay right now...but I wanted to share them with my bloggy friends also. If you have any ideas on what to do next, leave a comment for me. I'm up for a challenge!

2 comments:

Allies Creative Designs said...

Hi Margaret,
Cute cute bears, I love the dress.
What about creating your bears with a St. Patrick's theme.
Keep making those beautiful bears!!!

Manhattan Mandie said...

OMG! I just love all of your bears... these take the cake tho! I love the Mommy/Baby idea! Great job!