Thursday, February 19, 2009

On the journey to weight loss....


I know this blog is supposed to be dedicated to tear bears and such...but I want to also include my daily life and struggles and what not. One of the biggest issues in my life right now is my weight and it is depressing. But I am changing that! I rejoined Curves and had my first workout this morning. It felt so good to be back there and doing something that will benefit me. I'm setting small goals for myself.



  1. I want to lose 3o lbs by the end of May (hopefully more)

  2. I want to be a healthy wife and mother

  3. I want to live to be old and retire with my husband someday

  4. I want to be a healthy weight so I'm not huffing and puffing to climb the stairs at home.

  5. I want to be a role model for others with the same problem as myself.

Those are just some of the goals I want to accomplish. I would love to hear any weightloss success stories about your own personal journies in life. I'll keep you posted on my success. I say success because I'm changing the way I think about things and food and know that I can and will win this battle within me.

No comments: