Monday, February 23, 2009

Pastel Bunnies....


I guess I am just a bunny freak. I can't get them off of my mind!! I just want to sit and think about what kind I can do next! There are so many things to do with Easter bunnies and I have a whole month to do them. YIPPEEEEE!!!!!

So, I'm starting off my pastel collection with this little purple bunny peek a boo tear bear with a giant carrot. I love the way it turned out. If you love purple, then this bunny is for you. Keep an eye out on ebay....because I'll be listing more this week with some Easter eggs. There might be a blue bunny, a yellow bunny, a pink bunny......I'm getting all giddy just thinking about it.

1 comment:

Allies Creative Designs said...

Love the purple bunny. They are just so cute. Great details. Can't wait to see the other bunny family members!!!