Thursday, February 26, 2009

Update on weight loss journey.....

I'm doing it! I'm am aiming toward my goals and succeeding at them!! I've lost 8 lbs in 3 weeks. I know that may not seem like a lot to many of you, but to me...it is a start and that is 8 less pounds that I am carrying around right now. I'm excited to see progression. Curves is working and kick starting me on the right foot!!! With the help of God and my family I will continue to move forward and feel awesome about myself!!!

Thanks for listening to me. I just had to share my good news!!!

3 comments:

Allies Creative Designs said...

Margaret, this is so great, Way to go girl. I'm jealous!!! Curves is a great place to go and enjoy the other women and have fun! The time seems to just fly. You go girl!!
hugs hugs hugs

Margaret said...

Thanks Allie! I do love Curves. There are a lot of older ladies that go to mine and they seem drawn to me. It inspires me to do my best, I am so glad to be back.

Kimberly said...

Way to go!! That is awesome Margaret! :o)