Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Vintage or Victorian? That is the Question




I'm not really sure what to call this other than maybe Vintage or Victorian. I had some cards that I purchased off of ebay a couple of years ago and decided to use them with my tear bears. This set is my favorite and I just had to share it with all my blogging buddies out there. I've always been partial to green and the paper I used is from the DCWV Once upon a time pack. There is some beautiful prints in this pack, I'm in love with it!! The peek a boo bear I made is to die for! I'm just not saying that either, she is to die for! I worked really hard on her and she turned out better than I could have imagined. Don't you just love all the greens, oranges,creams and reds? I do too!! Let me know what you think, leave me a comment. I always enjoy what every one comments on. Until next time.....I hope you enjoy.

No comments: