Sunday, April 19, 2009


I received this wonderful blog award this morning from Allie at Allies Creative Design. Please go to her blog and see her beautiful cards that she has for sale. Allie's cards are just the cutest things. Thanks Allie this is my first Blog award and I certainly appreciate it! Check out Allie's blog to get some inspiration... http://alliescreativedesigns.blogspot.com/
For the RULES;
1. The winner may put the logo onto their blog
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5-10 blogs
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for the nominees.Wow what a tough decision to make you all have awesome blogs (hopefully some of my other favorites will be awarded by my winners, but drum roll please...... & the WINNERS are:
Emily
Lisa
Darlene
Making Lemonade Design Team
Denise
Linda
Tammy

No comments: