Tuesday, April 21, 2009

MLDT Goes GREEN!


Hello everyone! I decided I needed to update my blog with my design teams news. MLDT is having a GREEN challenge this week. We've been making things out of toilet paper rolls, recycled papers, leftover items from other scrap booking projects, etc.,

I wanted to share my 1 page 12 x 12 layout with you. I'm not a layout maker by any means but I think this turned out well. I used the GREEN Stack from DCWV for my green project because it is made from 70% recycled paper. I'm in love with all of the DCWV paper stacks, they are awesome.

Come on over to Ebay and search MLDT for all of our great auctions. WE have some super talent over there! Thanks for checking in this week!!

1 comment:

Leslie K. said...

this is so beautiful. i love it. you did a wonderful job margaret