Friday, April 17, 2009

"SWEET" Bears



I had to share my latest creations! I've been working with the "Sweet" pack from DCWV. That paper pack is AWESOME! I'm in a swap with group that I'm in and I had to make tear bears using this paper pack...I made peek a boos...sorry ladies if you see these bears, they are for ebay. The peek a boos are really cute though.




Granted I didn't use much of the SWEET pack but the tops of the bears dress are made from it. I love how they turned out. The bears have been layered twice with mulberry paper so they are extra sturdy. Multiple layers of silk flowers have also been used. I'm starting them off at a mere $5.99 with FREE SHIPPING! So hop on over to ebay later on today and bid on them. My ebay id is kms4life1989 or type in MLDT and find them there. Thanks for looking at my blog today!!




~Margaret~

1 comment:

Allies Creative Designs said...

Love the bears, Margaret, Please go to my blog and pick up an award!
Congratulations!!!!