Friday, May 15, 2009

Strawberry Patch Tear Bear!


Oh, the joys of the beginning of summer! Strawberry pickin' time will be upon us in less than a month. When I was a little girl my grandma used to take me strawberry picking. We'd go out to this big field, with our baskets in hand and bend over and pick strawberries. I think I probably ate more than I actually got into the basket. I couldn't help myself, the sweet juicy strawberry juice exploding in my mouth. Mmmmmmm, so good! So with all that in mind, I created an adorable Strawberry patch tear bear. She is darling and would look amazing on any scrapbook page of strawberry picking time! Thanks for stopping in today. I hope you have enjoyed your visit. Stop in again, you're welcome back anytime.
God Bless!
~Margaret~

1 comment:

Allies Creative Designs said...

Margaret, This little bear with her strawberries is just so cute.
I mean GORGEOUS! I love her with the strawberies.