Saturday, May 9, 2009

Toddler ~Boy~ Tear Bear


I guess when I do things, I do them is sets or series. Not sure why, just how I'm wired I guess. A few days ago I made a toddler girl bear, so today I made the toddler boy bear. Now, I usually do not do boy bears. I have 3 nieces, so I'm more geared towards them. Although I do have a little boy....they just aren't as cute as the girls. There is so much you can do with girl bears...add hair ribbons, give them eyeshadow, dress them up in flower dresses and purses. Little boy bears are limited to boy caps and boy toys. Kind of boring, huh? All in all I think my toddler boy bear turned out pretty good. He's all boy, rough and tough! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Stop back in and stay awhile. I'm always glad to have visitors.

~Margaret~

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Awww, he's a little cutie pie! :o)

Linda Coughlin said...

He is SOOO cute. Your bears just keep getting better and better!