Monday, June 29, 2009

4th of July Tear Bear Set

This is my first set of 3 bears that I have ever done and listed as one item. I think they turned out darling and will look wonderful on all the patriotic or 4th of July scrap book pages. My hubby said he thought that the white tear bear was his favorite out of the three of them. I like them all and can't choose a favorite. I guess that's what happens when you are the designer.
I can't believe that it is almost July. Where is the summer going? I love the summer months, just so its not too muggy...I can stand the heat...but the mugginess kills me. I hope that you have a safe 4th of July weekend. We may be going out of town, but nothing is set in stone yet. I'd love to get away, but the funds might not be there. Go on over to ebay and help a girl make a lil' spending money.. LOL. You all are what I do this for!!! I love making my tear bears and sharing them with you.
Have a safe week and keep watching...I'll be posting again soon. Thanks for visiting, I love my visitors. You all are so AWESOME!!
Until next time.
~Margaret~

No comments: