Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cotton Candy,Sundae Tear Bear


Wow, summer is almost upon us. With summer comes the carnivals and county fairs and amusement parks. I can't wait. I love the county fair and looking at all the animals and riding the rides and eating cotton candy. Oh so YUMMY!!! This little tear bear is just for such occassions. She is holding her pink cotton candy in one hand and her sundae ice cream in the other hand. She just doesn't know which one to eat first, they both look so yummy! This pretty little thing will be posted over on ebay...kms4life1989. Go check her out.
Thanks for stopping in and visiting today. I hope you always feel welcome here. Stop back in again soon!!
Bye.
~Margaret~

2 comments:

ocbrandy said...

Margaret Your little bears are always so cute! I just love seeing what you will come up with next. Your descriptions of them are so imaginitive, you really make a person "need" that bear!
I left a surprise for you at my blog! :)

Margaret said...

Thanks Brandy!! You are awesome for thinking of me. I think the same thing about your awesome albums!!