Thursday, June 18, 2009

Daisy Tear Bear


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=280359764430

Boy, have I got a real cutie for you to look at today. It took some time to make this one, because she has so much detail. This little bear is so full of love that you just want to squeeze her. I've had a creative block for a little while and I bought a pack of stickers that had bears on them and got inspired again and came up with this little cutie.
I handmade the basket with all the colorful daisies in it. The daisies were hand punched and then I added rhinestones to the ones on top. It turned out adorable. Daisy bear also has a crown of daisies around her little head.
I hope you like her and go on over to ebay and bid on her. You won't be disappointed in her. I've started a new series called "Bearie Bears". They are all going to be unique like Daisy bear and will be different colors. Next bear color is purple...keep watching for it to be posted.
I'm glad you stopped in for a while. It is always good to see friends and you know how I like visitors.
Bye.
~Margaret~

No comments: