Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Boutique Bear


Boutique Tear Bear
Gosh, it has been a while since I posted anything. Summer has been so busy. My MIL has been in the hospital and we've ran up there so many nights, then we had a week of VBS at church and this week we've had some evangelism training at church. Much to our surprise we had already taken this training. On a good note though, we finally got legal custody of the little boy that we have. We are so blessed, God answers prayers, just in His own timing. LOL.
Ok, so this week I'm getting back into making tear bears. I made a boutique bear and she is simply sassy! All dressed in floral and green with butterfly accents. So cute! I hope you will go on over and take a look at her. She'd be beautiful adorning those summer scrap book pages or homemade cards!
I'm glad you could stop in today and share my life with me. I adore my visitors and can't wait for you to drop in again. Until next time.
~Bye~

Margaret

No comments: