Monday, July 13, 2009

Tropical Drink Tear Bear!


I just love the colors in this little cutie! It is so bright and tropical looking. She would go wonderful on a handmade card or a cruise scrap book layout. So many fun things you could do with her. Let your imagination run wild.

Bear is made from extra thick, acid/lignin free mulberry paper. I take a lot of time creating my bears. Each bear has her own personality and theme. I make one of a kind bears. My bears are not duplicated unless I have extra materials or someone requests one just like it. There will be differences since no two bears are ever a like. I do not use patterns, strictly my imagination.

Go on over to ebay and check my little cuties out. If you are in a tropical drink mood, this one's for you.

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to seeing you again.

~bye~
Margaret

No comments: