Monday, August 10, 2009

CHEESE!


OK, so I got in my head that I wanted to try a little mouse tear bear. When I get something in my head, I just have to go with it. I think she turned out darling. She'd look adorable on those scrap book pages with a child saying,"CHEESE"!
Go on over and take a look at her on ebay. She has a starting bid of $4.99. I've lowered my prices for the end of summer to give you a break. I know wallets are tight right now with back to school right around the corner. Never seems to be enough money here, either.
My husband and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary on August 26 and I like to be able to surprise him with a couple of days away from home. Won't you help me by bidding on my tear bears?
Thanks for stopping in today. I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Just click on ebay to take you to the mouse auction.
Have a great day!
Bye.
~Margaret~

No comments: