Friday, August 21, 2009

A Few New Bears for You!





I've been a little busy this week making some peek a boo bears. With the end of summer right around the corner I wanted to use some super fun colors and I think I achieved that goal. The 3 full size bears I've entitled "Sherbert" Bears because they remind me of...you guessed it...sherbert...Orange, Lime and Blue Raspberry. I followed up with 3 peek a boo bears that match them..."Yummy" Bears. I couldn't resist a little red "Pouty" bear....so cute and we all have or had children that get those little mad or pouty faces. Rounding it all up are my "Wine" bears...the colors just remind me of white and purple grapes. YUMMY!! Please feel free to share my sight with your friends. I'd love to have more visitors come around and possibly buy from me.
Remember....I also take custom orders.

Check me out on ETSY also.

Well, I think that is about it for today...I'm glad you stopped in to visit me. Thanks for taking the time to do that today.


~Margaret~
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: