Monday, August 3, 2009

Oh, lolli, lolli, lollipop!


I've just listed a trio of lollipop tear bears on ebay. I hope you will go on over and check them out or just click on lollipop to be taken there.
With the end of summer fast approaching I thought I'd do this cute tear bear trio. The lollipops are handmade and handcrafted by me. I used foam paint to create them. So very realistic looking. I can just see this cute trio on your county fair scrap book pages or maybe a circus or carnival page. What kid doesn't love those big round circle lollipops? My nieces absolutely love them and all the flavors they can get them in. YUMMY! Thanks for stopping and visiting with me today. I hope you enjoy your visit. Please remember that I do have an etsy store now. Just click on ETSY and it will take you there. No more bidding, pay the price given and check out. Your order will be sent out the next day. Thanks and have a GREAT day!! ~Margaret~
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: