Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Halloween Bears, Anyone?


Gosh, Can you believe that Halloween will be next month and that Fall starts here in a couple of weeks? Fall is probably my favorite time of the year, I just love the changing of all the colors and stuff. I've been seeing a lot of Halloween decorations so that inspired me to create a Witch tear bear for those scary scrapbook pages.
This bear looks kind of vintage to me. I used bits and pieces of die cut card stock to create this little gal. I love how it all came together though. Would you believe that her cape is actually a Dracula cape, I cut his head off. LOL. The broom is too cute and what Witch wouldn't be complete without her black cat. She is all ready for trick or treating!! Go bid on her now!!
Thanks for stopping in and visiting today.
~Margaret~
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: