Saturday, October 3, 2009

October 2009





October,2009







Wow, where is the year going? I'm so surprised to find myself at the beginning of October and looking around to see where summer went! It's amazing how the season's turn and before you know it out goes the summer clothes and in comes the winter clothes. Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. I love the changing colors of the leaves, the smell of the crisp autumn air and the milder temps.







I've been busy in my little paper crafting studio. MLDT-Making Lemonade Design Team is in full force with our October Challenge...FALL. Come on over to Ebay and check us out. Just type in MLDT to see all the wonderful paper artists that are there. They are spectacular!! Anyways...I have several new pieces listed myself. I plan on listing more next week so please be on the lookout. If you need tear bears for your pumpkin pages...I have them....if you need tear bears for your costume pages...I will have them. I love making tear bears and think you will love your purchase when you buy from me.







Well, I better close for now. Time to work while the house is quiet and my husband is keeping our son occupied. Thanks for visiting, as always I've enjoyed it. Take a look at my new bears. Post a comment if you would like, share my blog please. I'd love to have more followers than what I have. Have a wonderful week!







Bye.



~Margaret~

No comments: