Friday, December 11, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....


Boy, is it ever getting close to Christmas now. Our tree is up and our stockings are hung on the mantel with care and snowmen abound everywhere! It's been a long time since my last post and I am sooooooo sorry. Life just seems to happen and I get caught up in it most of the time.


I've created a cute set of peek a boo bears with snowflakes. I hope you will go on over to ebay and check them out a little closer. I really love Christmas time but have been so unmotivated to be creative right now. I finally set down yesterday and made this little set. I hope I get my mojo back soon.


I hope each and every one of you have a very Merry Christmas! Christmas is just not another "holiday".....it is to celebrate the birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ.

No comments: