Friday, January 22, 2010

I love You Tear Bear

I love Valentine's day. One of the reasons I love it so much is because my husband asked me to marry him on that date in 1989. It will always be a very special date to me. Can't believe it's been almost 21 yrs since he asked me to marry him. I was barely 18 yrs old. Time sure does fly. Treasure each moment like it is the last, tomorrow is never promised.

I'm into making my Valentine Tear Bears.  Remember each bear is always made with extra thick mulberry paper and penned and chalked for added detail. It takes several hours to get them just the way that I want them.

Take a look and go over to ebay and bid on this little sweetie. She'll be beautiful on those Love scrapbook pages or Valentine Day cards. Use your imagination as to where you will use her.


Thanks for stopping by today. I really look forward to our visits.
~Margaret~

No comments: