Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Love" Challenge



As I mentioned before I love Valentine's day! My previous post was about my design teams (MLDT) challenge using Red, White and Black. I had to really step out of my box for this challenge. I primarily make tear bears and nothing more. So for this challenge I made a title paper piecing.
I used a set of paper that I bought at Michael's craft store one year. It had all the colors that I needed in it. I layered black and red cardstock, sewed the matting and added a tear bear and some homemade embellishments to it. I think it turned out really sweet! I have it listed for only $6.99. Come on over to ebay and check my items out. I hope to see you there and thanks for stopping by and visiting with me today.
~Margaret~

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

this is adorable :)
Priscilla

Margaret said...

Thanks Priscilla! I appreciate you kind compliment.