Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Some bunny loves you!

Hello! I hope you are having a fantastic March. It's finally beginning to look like Spring here. And speaking of Spring, the design team that I am on is currently having their spring Challenge. If you are looking for tear bears, chipboard albums, paper bag albums, layouts or something in between...you will find it here. Just go to ebay and type in MLDT!

I created a mini 3 x 3 accordian album for this challenge. It is so adorable. With the album being so tiny you can take it to work and sit it on your desk, all nice and neat or folded out like an accordian. Everyone will want one and you can send them my way to design one for them.

This particular mini album is done in pastels. Pastels just seem like the perfect Easter colors. If you are interested in a blue one for a boy, I can complete one specifically for a boy also.

Thanks for dropping by today. I've enjoyed visiting with you.
~Margaret~

No comments: