Friday, April 16, 2010

Pretty Panda Bear!

It's been a lovely day here in SW Ohio. There's been a nice breeze blowing and it's been in the middle 70's, perfect weather for a long nap. Maybe I'll be able to catch one of those later. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things have kept me pretty busy and my days never seem to end sometimes. I know a lot of you will agree with that. Never enough hours in the day to do what needs to be done. I am loving this Spring weather though. My allergies aren't. Too much pollen in the air. We may get some rain showers this afternoon, hopefully that will wash some of th pollen out of the air.

This week I made a pretty little panda bear. I love the way she turned out. I'm kind of experimenting with the faces on my bears right now. For example..whether to put on a smiley face, happy face, leaving it blank, freckles or no freckles...etc., I also like to experiment with the noses...big noses, little noses, round noses, triangle noses. My bears are always a changin'.

That's about all for now. Thanks for dropping in. Make sure you check out my etsy store. There's a link to it on the side. Drop by ebay and bid on this little panda girl. She sure would like a new home. Have a great week!!
~Margaret~

2 comments:

Just A Few said...

OHHHH This panda is ADORABLE!!! You do such good job!
Huggs
Elsa

Margaret said...

Thanks Elsa! I appreciate the compliment.