Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lollipop Tear Bears!

Hello, hello, hello!!
I hope everyone is having a fantastic Spring. It has been gorgeous here and I've been up to creating some new tear bears for you to take a look at. They are too cute!
I've always been one to try new things, so I brought some resin clay and decided to give it a try and make some lollipop candy to add to my tear bears. I think I am addicted now because all I want to do is play with it and make lollipops, LOL!
The bears and lollipops are all color coordinated. Please bear with me, all my bears have to have matching accessories. I'm kinda anal that way.
Working on creating a title block with another lollipop tear bear. Check back soon to see her...she's pink and if you love pink you'll have to go over to ebay and bid on her!
Have a great day!
~Margaret~

1 comment:

starla said...

These are so delicious! Love them so much Margaret!!!!