Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tropical Summer Chipboard Album



HI. It's time for a new post, huh? I've been so busy with children being at home for the summer, running errands, switching over a design team and just being a wife. I wish there were more hours in the day or two of me, lol.

Today I'm posting a chipboard album that I have posted over at ebay. It's really my first good chipboard album. For some reason, chipboard scares me to death. I suppose it is because they are shaped and you have to cut around it and make sure to sand the edges when you're done with it to give it a polished look.

I've used Citronella by K & Company. The colors in this paper pack are fantastic!! If you are looking for summer paper to do scrapbooking with...this is it. I plan on using the rest of the paper pack on my cruise pics from 3 yrs ago. I knew I'd finally find something that I wanted to use on them.

This album is filled with embellishments, tags, hidden journal spots. I believe you will fall in love with it. Come on over and check it out.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: