Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wizard of Oz


Seems like I never have enough time in the day. Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Summer is a busy time of the year here. My four year old is getting ready to turn 5 in August....so trying to plan a birthday party. I just sent out my Wizard of Oz art that I've been working on since the end of May. It was a special order and I enjoyed working on it...but it was a long process.

The CHA convention is going on this week in Rosemont Illinois.  I hope all the ladies that are there are having a fantastic time. I soooooo wish I was!!! Getting to see all the scrapbooking supplies. So yummy!!! Maybe when it comes to OHIO I'll be able to attend.

Have a fantastic day. Enjoy the pics of my Wizard of Oz layout. Thanks for dropping by and come back and see me again.
~Margaret~

1 comment:

Just A Few said...

oh Margret, this is so awesome...great job! Thanks for visiting my blog!!
hugs
Elsa