Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's Blooming Flowers!


Howdy! Today I'm going to share with you what has been keeping me busy. As you all know, tear bears are my thing. I love to create them and I'm always coming up with new ideas to try. With all the pretty flowers blooming I decided to make a flower pot.

Currently I have a blue one listed on Ebay. She is as cute as can be. I'll be listing a purple one later on today. My cricut expression made it so easy to do a flower pot. I cut it from the Serenade cart. That cart has lots of yummy things on it. It's probably one of my favorites at this time. Then I ran it through my Sizzix Texture Boutique....love this thing...and embossed it. Next I took a brown ink pad and distressed it...to make it look dirty and old from the sun. Stickles glitter glue has been added throughout the entire paper piecing.

If you have any questions, just ask me...I'm always glad to answer or help you out in anyway.
Stop back in soon. I love visitors and tell your friends about my blog too. I would love to have a lot more followers.

Have a great week!
~Margaret~

No comments: