Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blue Clown Tear Bear...October 3,2010

It's that time of year again. Fall. Chilly mornings and chilly evenings with just perfect weather days. This month I'm feeling a little down though. I lost my mom on October 27, 1996. You know that song, "I'll have a blue Christmas without you?", well that's what inspired me to make this little blue clown. I'm blue this month because I'm thinking about my mom. The pain of not having her has went away some but missing her does not. They say that with time you forget, I don't believe that is so, especially with a parent. They are just stuck in your heart, know what I mean?

I hope you enjoy the blue clown. She was fun to make. If you want to bid on her, go to ebay and type in LLDT and she will be there, or just click HERE and it will take you straight there.

Thanks for stopping by.
~Margaret~

No comments: