Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thanksgiving around the corner!


Time for another blog update on what I've been up to. Grab a cup of coffee or a soft drink and plunk yourself down and check out what I've been doing.

The design team that I am on had a challenge this week. We were required to make a card. Now, I'm not a card maker at all. I can never seem to pull it all together. So this was really a challenge for lil' ole me. But I hung in there and completed the challenge.

As you all know by now, I am a tear bear designer. I love tear bears. Almost everything that I make and sell on ebay has to do with tear bears. This card is no exception. I used DCWV cardstock. The card has been layered many times with ribbon, cardstock and so on. I've included little pearls to had some bling. The pilgrim tear bears are so cute. They are both holding a bouquet of flowers to give to their host on Thanksgiving.  The inside is blank and a little indian girl is stamped at the bottom.

Bid now, this is a one of a kind card and the starting bid is just .99 cents! Yep, that's right.....99 cents. Can't beat those prices. Just type in JAFDT in ebay's search bar or click HERE to go directly to JUST a Few Design Teams auctions.

And can also check out all of my tear bear auctions by clicking HERE.

Thanks for joining me today. I truly appreciate your support in my business. Any comments are certainly welcome and I will respond to them.

Have a happy, scrappy, paper crafting week!!
~Margaret~

No comments: