Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...everywhere you go!

December 1, 2010
Wow, this month there is so much going on! Tons of shopping to get done. Baking and candy making. Lots of family time and remembering that Jesus is the reason for the season.


Just a Few Design Team (JAFDT) on ebay where I am a designer is having a 12 days of Christmas Challenge. For the next 12 days you will be able to find tons of Christmas items. Handmade items are so much more special than any store bought item. People feel more appreciated and loves when the receive a handmade item. I know I love them.

Come on over to ebay and type in JAFDT to find all of our goodies. We have the most amazing designers and each designer has their own style so no 2 items are ever a like.
Day one is Angels. I made a heavenly angel tear bear. She is just sooo beautiful. Angel would make a great addition to any handmade card or scrapbook page. You'll love her has much as I do since creating her. Just click HERE to go directly to my auction.

I'll be posting everyday for the next 12 days...God willing. Have a wonderful evening and check back tomorrow for more awesome goodies.

Tis the season!
~Margaret~

No comments: