Saturday, January 22, 2011

A mini Winter paper bag album!

 

As you all know, I love making tear bears. Every now and then I get fizzled out though on making them. I had some really cute Heidi Grace papers that I was dying to use in a paper bag album. All blues and whites...perfect for those snow days! I went to Michael's the other day and they have a great selection of mini paper bags called Celebrate. Many, many colors to choose from. So, knowing that those Heidi Grace papers were waiting for me...I chose navy blue or as they call it...Royal. This album turned out just soooo cute. I even made a mulberry snowman to go on the front of it.

I got a Cuttlebug the other day. Sizzix was my choice of dye cutting machines about 8 yrs ago when I bought the original sizzix machine. I hate that thing! It is so big and bulky and HEAVY!! So it has not been used within the last couple of years. But I love the Cuttlebug. It does everything!!!! I've used all winter dies that I haven't used in years in this sweet album.

The mini album has tons of embellishments, tags and place to put your photos. Ribbons have been placed on rings to serve as the binding. There is a ton of pretty ribbon!

Leave me some comments. I'd love to hear from you guys. Spread the love and share my blog with your friends. If I ever get to 50 follower...I do a blog candy giveaway!!

Blessings to you from cold, wintery Ohio.
~Margaret~

4 comments:

dobie mom of 3 said...

I LOVE this album! These are my Favorite colors! I just came over from Scrappy Jak, and I am glad I did. I am also from Ohio. However, my husband is in the Air Force and we are stationed in Georgia. Thank you for sharing here and at Scrappy Jack.

Brandy
dobiemom09 at gmail dot com

Margaret said...

Thanks Brandy! What part of Ohio are you from? I'm smack dab in the middle of Dayton and Cincinnati. Thanks for dropping by.

Scrappy Zeni said...

Love your blog! what a great mini album!!!!

sleeplesswonder said...

I am already a follower, but just came from Scrppy jaks. Thanks for becoming a follower of mine. I love your mini album.
Hugs,
Melissa D
mkds312@hotmail.com
www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com