Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New items!!!!

Wow, can you say cold and blustery outside? It is cold and windy here today and I hate it. Can't wait to retire to a warmer climate in the winter months. These old bones just don't like the cold anymore.





     Well, since being cooped in because of the snow and wind I've been working in my studio. I've had a lot of  fun making these cute little chicks. They will look adorable on Valentine cards and scrapbook pages.

These are the simplest little things to make. I have to tell you my little secret I use a nickel and a penny to make them. Yep, a nickel and a penny. So super simple. Coins make perfect round circles for all kinds of mulberry animals.
ebay

Take a look in my etsy store to see my added goodies. I've also got numerous items listed on ebay right now and they are all listed at .99 cents! What a deal! Come on over and bid on them while they are under a dollar.

Anyone been playing in the snow? My son got to play out in it yesterday. He didn't want to come in no matter how cold and wet he was. We enjoyed a nice hot cup of hot chocolate together once he finally came in.

Happy winter everyone! Stop by and see me, bring your coffee if you want to. I might just join you.

Blessings.
~Margaret~

No comments: