Friday, January 28, 2011

Valentine's

Hello! I hope everyone is doing fantastic. I've been doing great. This week has just been a fantastic and blessed week!
I can't believe I get to be a guest designer for Pink by Design! Sarah Pinkcricut just made my day when she announced the good news.
My tear bears and tear bear chicks have been selling like hot cakes. That just tickles me pink. So glad that people are interested in my lil' sweeties.


Being very close to Valentine's day I've created some really cute lil' Valentine chicks. As always my bears are made from extra thick, acid/lignin free mulberry paper. It is the only mulberry paper that I will use  because it fluffs up so nicely and is a good weight. I think I am addicted to American Girl stickers. They are just so cute and I can't help but use them in my projects. Can't wait to go back to Michael's and buy some more.






My big project so far this week is my Love Valentine set. I got my cricut out and used my Lovestruck 2010 cart and cut the heart at 3 1/2 inches. The heart was cut in red bazzill cardstock and the top layer was cut in black bazzill cardstock. Then it was glittered and I used  embossing powders and heat to . It's shiny and glittery. I also made the roses out of the leftover paper. After watching several youtube videos on how to make them. They turned out beautiful. To set them off I heat embossed them with black and red embossing powders.
To complete the set I added 2 white peek a boo tear bears.

Thanks so much for taking the time to view my blog. I only need 29 more followers on my FB page and I'll do a giveaway. So if anyone has not liked my fb page and would like to click here.
Leave me some love, only if you want to. LOL.
Have a great week!!
Blessings
~Margaret~

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love these Margaret! Too cute! And I'm super jealous that you have the Love Struck cartridge, it's selling for a lot on ebay, too much for me to spend on a cartridge, but I'd love to have it!!!

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

So darn cute!