Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!


I just want to take the time to say Happy Valentine's Day to all my customers and blog followers. Each one of you are very special to me and I thank you for being buyers and friends!

I've listed some more lil' sweeties this week. After surgery about the only thing I CAN do is sit in a chair and create my little chicks and bears for you all.  I still have 5 more to list after listing 8 yesterday on ebay. Whew! That's a lot of tear bear animals going on. LOL.

You can CLICK HERE to see all of my new auctions. AS as always they have a starting bid of just .99 cents. Come on over and take advantage of that. Also low shipping and I will combine shipping if more than one item sold.

Thanks for stopping in today! I really appreciate your support.

Blessings.
~Margaret~

No comments: