Monday, February 14, 2011

Mr. AuntMargaretDesigns


I'd like to introduce Mr.AuntMargaretDesigns lil' sweeties to you.  Yep, my husband actually came up to my craft studio and worked with me yesterday. I was feeling really down and weepy and asked him if he could come up and sit with me while I worked. Being the wonderful husband that he is, he came up and sat down next to me and asked what he could do.
He actually wanted to make something with me. I had some extra chicks and told him to decorate them. It was his choice what he did, but HE had to do it.
Well, he came up with the 2 of the cutest lil' chicks with a baseball theme. I think they turned out adorable. Wont' you come on over and bid on them for him. He was so excited that I thought they were good.

My hubby is such an amazing man and I love him so very much. 22 yrs ago today he asked me to marry him. So glad that I said yes!
Have a wonderful day!
Blessings.
~Margaret~

2 comments:

Crafty Guam Girl said...

Your hubby did a WONDERFUL job! They are just too cute. And congrats to you and your hubby on the anniversary of your proposal!

:-)
Buffie

Margaret said...

Thanks Buffie! I'll let him know you said he did a wonderful job...he'll like that.

~Margaret~