Friday, February 18, 2011

A New Ebay Auction


Hello! I've spent just about all week on a one page 12 x 12 scrapbook layout. I wish I were faster, but I just take too much time with all the little details.

I hope you enjoy this special shabby chic page. The mulberry roses are handmade with extra thick, acid/lignin free mulberry paper. They are so pretty and just a slight bit shimmery from the smooch spritz.

The panda bears and hot air balloon are a actually a pattern for LSHD! Tricia Moore has beautiful patterns that are super easy to use.

Click HERE to see my listing on ebay.
Thanks for looking and drop by soon!
Blessings.
Margaret

13 comments:

Flávia said...

Very beautiful!

Emily said...

I love it Margaret! Great Job!!!

Helena Lane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helena Lane said...

Great blog and awesome animals. Keep the creative juices flowing! Arrived from Emily's blog and became a follower...

Mickie said...

So Cute! On the Blog hop and hopped over here from Emily's Blog and Now I am a follower! Looking forward to seeing your creations in the future!

txscrapmomma said...

Totally Cute! !st ever blog hop, hopped over here from Emily's Blog. Tried to comment on FB but for some reason it won't allow. <3 ur designs!

cowbelleru said...

Love, love it. Emily sent me to see you. I'm a new follower. I have never seen anything like the tear charchters. TFS! cowbelleru@gmail.com

PixiesDelight said...

I arrived from emilys blog :)
Love me a good blog hop!
bargainmama@mchsi.com

lisastuf said...

Adorable goodies!
Arrived here from Emily's blog & have become a follower here and on FB.
Thanks!
Lisa
lisastuf.blogspot.com
lisastuf at gmail dot com

Lisa said...

I arrived here from Emily's and was delighted to see your wonderful creations. I am a follower now. Please check out my blog at http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/. Thanks, Lisa

Aurora Scraps & More said...

Hi Aunt Margaret. Emily sent me!! LOL!

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

O.k. left comment, blogger acting up, so....soooo cute! Thanks so much for sharing! Hugs! Leah Ann

Deborah said...

i hopped from Emily's blog and became a follower, thank you for sharing your work with us and for the new ideas.