Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blue Beauty Butterfly Tear Bear

I'm so excited to share this creation with you. I think Precious Piecings has the best patterns to make tear bears with. They are so easy to use. Being in love with spring this year I decided to make a butterfly. Who doesn't love a butterfly? Butterflies are such amazing creations of beauty.


I used Precious Piecing pattern #032 Large Butterfly. Using the pattern I layered the mulberry accordingly. As always my creations are made with extra thick, acid/lignin free mulberry paper.


Thanks for dropping in and I can't wait to share more with you this week!!

Blessings.
~Margaret~

2 comments:

Margie said...

Hi Aunt Margaret my name is Margarita Collazo friends call me Margie and I would like to let you know I'm in love with your work and the othe day I tried to make a purchase and for some reason I just couldn't,I'm going to try again. Just wanted to know you have another fan and your creations bring a smile to my heart just like Elsa's I love her too. thank you God Bless

Margaret said...

Ahhh, thank you Margie! What wonderful words you have said to me. I really appreciate that.