Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Gotta love A Koala!

Hey there! I decided it was time to create another tear bear. Seems like I hardly make them anymore...tear chicks have become my new craze. LOL.

There is just something about a cuddly little koala bear, isn't there? They are just so fuzzy, I could use one as a fluffly pillow. I have to say he is one of my favorite bears to make. You get tired of working with browns for bears, gray is a nice change.

You know by now that I use extra thick, acid/lignin free mulberry paper. He's been penned and chalked for added detail. He'd look so cute wherever you would decide to use him at. If you don't want a he...we can make it a she by adding a hair ribbon and eyelashes.

Click HERE to bid on Ebay!

I'll have some chicks to post later on today. I've been on a roll to say the least. My scrap area is torn up and I need to clean it...or at least clean my desk so that I can see the top of it.

Happy scrapping ladies!!

Blessings
~Margaret~

No comments: