Monday, March 28, 2011

"In the Wild" Precious Piecing DT Challenge

This week at Precious Piecing was to use a patterned animal print in our designs. I loved this as I had a whole pack of animal print papers that I had never used before. So, I took pattern #505 Circus Lion and made this really cute title piece. The circus lion turned out adorable. I am soooo happy with the way he turned out, he is perfect. I also used a Pink by Design stamp that says, "Rawr means I love you". It fit perfectly with my little circus lion.


Title piecing measures approx., 5 inches x 5 1/2 inches.
Precious Piecing Pattern #505 Circus Lion
Patterned Animal print paper
Button
Fiber
Jewels
Lion buttons
Bazzill cardstock.

Please go check out Precious Piecings! They offer amazing paper piecing patterns and they are so easy to do.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings.
~Margaret~
Ps.
This will be listed on ebay this evening. :)

No comments: