Monday, March 14, 2011

Precious Piecing Blog Challenge--Bling it Up!!

Hello! I am so very excited to be a new member of the design team for Precious Piecings! Precious Piecings have the best paper piecings available for your use. Go check them out HERE.

This week I was right in time for their "BLING" challenge. I love using bling in my creations, you can almost always find it in anything that I make. Well, for this challenge I used pattern #546 Puppy Kisses. I put a little twist on it and made it into a tear animal. It was so simple to turn the pattern into a tear bear paper piecing. Don't you just love this paper piecing...I woof you! So perfect for your pets scrapbook page or maybe a handmade card letting that someone special know that you "woof" them.

I also used bazzill cardstock, bling, puppy embellishments, brads, and DCWV pet stack.

Come check out the rest of the design teams creations by clicking HERE. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my newest creations. I hope you will wish me well in my new adventure of being a design team member for Precious Piecings.

Blessings.
~Margaret~

No comments: