Saturday, March 19, 2011

Projects this week

Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!! Bring on spring!!


I have been so busy this week trying to keep up with design team projects and special orders, I've barely had time to breathe. It feels good to be busy and doing what I love to do.

Gonna share 2 of the projects that I did for Precious Piecings. I'm not normally a card maker, but I decided to try one for Easter. I made the cute little bunny card for my youngest niece.  I used pattern # 772 LaBunny Davinci. I love the little expression on her face!


Next project I did was a paper bag album. I used pattern #060 Baby Bunnies on it. The baby bunnies are all throughout the album. This is just a taste of one of them. They are soooo cute!

Thanks for dropping in today. Always glad to see new visitors.

Blessings!
~Margaret~

No comments: