Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring Bunny!

Good morning!
It's a beautiful, bright morning here in SW Ohio. Too bad the temp does not match up with it. It's still cold outside....brrrrrr!

I've been busy creating this week. I found a new love in paper piecing patterns. I've bought several patterns from different companies. My faves so far are from Treasure Box Designs and Precious Piecings. Click on them and go check them out!!

So, green is my favorite color. I absolutely love GREEN! I suppose it is because it reminds me so much of Spring and Easter. I love Easter!!

This paper piecing set was inspired by my love of Easter and the little Easter bunny is to die for. Come on over to ebay and check it out. Click HERE to be taken directly to it.

Recipe for set:
DCWV card stock
Bazzill cardstock
Ribbon
Slider
Flowers

Thanks for dropping by. Come back and see me soon!
Blessings,
~Margaret~

No comments: