Friday, April 15, 2011

Future Fireman!

Can I say that Precious Piecings has some awesome little boy patterns!
My little boy is 5 and he loves playing dress up. He loves playing fireman, batman, spiderman, avatar, policeman...I think you get the big picture. LOL



This week I decided to make a border set using Precious Piecings Pattern #'s 785 Fireman and #786 Firetruck.

Of course I used my favorite cardstock from DCWV. Don't they just have the most versatile paper stacks?
I also used chipboard stickers from K*I Memories- Little Guy Chip Button stickers.

Come bid on this set, just click HERE to be taken directly to ebay.  I really appreciate all of my followers. Thanks for dropping in and come back again soon. I've missed you all. Leave me comments. I love hearing from you!!

No comments: